Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Michael vick--dog fighting--indicted--how much trouble is this going to be for him?

worst case scenario--jail time?, outed from the NFL

yahoo story below-b
Vick indicted over alleged dogfighting By HANK KURZ Jr., AP Sports Writer
Wed Jul 18, 7:39 AM ET



NFL star Michael Vick was indicted by a federal grand jury Tuesday on charges of sponsoring a dogfighting operation so grisly the losers either died in the pit or sometimes were electrocuted, drowned, hanged or shot.

The Atlanta Falcons quarterback and three others were charged with competitive dogfighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

The operation was named "Bad Newz Kennels," according to the indictment, and the dogs were housed, trained and fought at a property owned by Vick in Surry County, Va.

The 18-page federal indictment, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, alleges the 27-year-old Vick and his co-defendants began the dogfighting operation in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rook
Answer:
I'm hoping he does many years of prison and is never allowed to play again. I'd also like to see him have to give back all monies recieved for not fufilling his contract.
He will probably get probation from the courts but will suspended for the year from the NFL.
He's probably going to have a fine and jail time.

This will be a lot of trouble for his reputation and how he looks to the public.
Ya i agree. What an idiot too.
Not sure but my German Shepherd wants a piece of him :))
I hope they hang him by the gonads. And that's too good for him.
I hope they cut his balls off.
hope he gets the maximum, he's a heartless dick.
From news reports I've read, dog fighting investigations around the country have uncovered links to Michael Vick even prior to this incident in Virginia. I think it will be very difficult for Vick to be acquitted, but his celebrity will work in his favor with a jury, I'm sure. I think the NFL is in a difficult position since he has not been convicted of anything and has a clean record prior to this. Dog fighting is strongly tied to gang activity, which also ties to another rumor that Vick is a gang member. I hope his endorsement contracts will be affected by this - it may be that the only negative impact will be financial. I would like to see him suspended by the NFL, but they're probably afraid of being sued if they suspend him and he's later acquitted.
It's because of greedy, money hungry morons like him that I have to fight for my dogs (two gorgeous, well-behaved pit bulls) I hope he ends up in jail for quite some time, and gets outed from the NFL. He's a douchebag. May he be butt raped with something hard and sandpapery.
jail. definitely... indictment means the US government is the one pressing the charges so he's up against the big boys and their lawyers are as good or better than anything money can buy...


and he's not scooter libby so i doubt he'll get out early..
He'll walk...that's my guess. If it were you or I, we'd be in the slammer...he's a celeb so no problem.
I think he should be hung by the balls if found guilty! Seriously, the man is sick if he is doing that.Honestly, I wouldnt watch any game he played in. I always thought he was a good player and a good man but if this true I wouldnt even want to see his face again. Better for the Falcons to do away with him quickly if he did do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net