Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My best friend won the $96 million lottery last night and his dumbass forgot the ticket at my house, should I?

save him from his drug loving self and keep the ticket?
Should I stop making excuses, cash it, then move out of the country? Should I give it back to him and let him give me a couple million and watch him kill himself from the pill bottle to the grave?
Answer:
well, if my friend essentially left 96 mill at my house.bye bye friend. you could give him a couple of bucks to cover the cost of the ticket.
its not fair that he is going to spend it on drugs. but its his money. he should give you a bit of it, because you were kind enough to give it back to him. and don't worry, he'll have enough for the funeral.
Well, first of all I don't believe you that he won. Second of all, you would've be able to do it anyway, because he could sue you because of this post online. And if you are telling the truth, and don't want him to kill himself, then just rip it up. Or give it to a homeless person! OR, you could just cash it, and buy new friends!
Maybe he was out of it and wont remember the winning ticket.
heres the thing that people dont know, whenever someone wins millions and millions first thing is they might not be the only one to have won that day in which case the winnings might be split secondly if you do win soley then you have 2 choices, #1 except the full payout which is conciderably less then 96 million and also take the tax incurrence at the end of the year, or #2 take payments over 20-40 years in much smaller sums, also my last and final point when you claim you have won they do a very thorough investigation to see where you bought the ticket, what time it was bought, if any cameras spotted the buyer so on and so fourth so if you attempt to claim it they will see it wasnt you and you would be hauled off to jail, so might as well save yourself the hassle and give it back to your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net