Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My bf in jail continued?

And I was there for everything and I know he didnt do it I was there for everything. My so called friend was drunk and called the police on him and told them that he threatned to kill me and her and her two kids. My boyfriend is the sweetest guy in the world and he doesnt deserve this. Now this girl has put her current and past boyfriends in jail for similar crimes and then taken it back afterwards and has even got charged with mischief because of it. Now im not allowd to talk to my bf because of what she said and i just want to kno how i can get this resolved for the courts to let my bf come home. Hes out on bail but is to have no contact with me and this is really bothering me and when i talked to police they said i wasnt a credible witness because i am his girlfriend and im probbably tried to save him from going to jail
Answer:
His attorney should interview you as a witness. If your testimony is good he'll use you. Be able to show proof of her past mischief and call those guys as witnesses.
You don't need to be around a criminal. Have some self respect and find someone else. "Sweet" guys don't go to jail no matter what some girl says.
The best you can do is wait until his court date. You don't want to aggravate the situation by being caught with him because the judge is going to be irritated because he did not follow orders. Tell your friend to get a life and stay away from her and her kids. If she doesn't like your boyfriend enough to call the police then she don't like you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net