Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Minor In Trouble With Drug Addicted Father --HELP!?!?

Okay, Get ready for a long one... I live in Michigan and I'm 16 years old. I live with my mother who has full custody of me and always has. My father is a cocaine addict and I've always had problems with him. He verbally abused me from as far back as I can remember and finally while visiting him a couple weeks ago, he took something out on me that I had nothing to do with and I finally snapped and stood up for myself. He kicked me out of his house and I walked home until one of HIS friends came and gave me a ride. Now he's looking for any way to gain control over me. His best friend is also one of my friends and I told her something about me talking to this guy who is 22. She ended up telling me dad and now he says he's going to call the police and that my mother and I better have a good attorney. I didn't have sex with this guy or anything though, and now due to my dad, I've stopped talking to him completely. There is nothing he can do about this is there?
Answer:
Sounds like he is blowing smoke, if he is using drugs he doesn't want to get involved with the police, but stop hanging around the 22 year old to protect him from any repercussions.
your mother has full custody of you so as far as him and his threats, well who's going to believe an alleged dad who's main goal in his life is to get high over your mom who was given custody of you for good reason! tell him to go ahead an call the cops while you can go to the cops and tel them of his drug activity in his home! but you know i sense your a better person than him. so don't worry he's full of hot air!! but about the 22 yr. old who happens to be not only a big mouth but is aquainted with him'; i nsuggest you just keep your distance. you'll be fine. take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net