Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Music copyright laws.?

I am from a non profit organization and I am making a video on childrens rights. I want to put music onto my presentation but I don't want to run into any copyright laws. Is there anywhere I can get music for this presentation without any problems. Also if you know of any website with the music copy right laws on it please let me know
Answer:
i was looking for some of the same stuff and came across this site maybe it will help you ... www.copyrightwebsite.com... if you find something would you email me with the info.... not what i was looking for but i think it will help you.. might be just what your looking for.after you click the "a little space"link.. click on the "songs" at the top of the page they have three CDs with lots of songs on each one http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/...
The safest solution is to use public domain materials, songs and recordings. This place should be helpful-

http://www.music4tvandfilms.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net