Saturday, October 24, 2009

LAWYER - a fighter or a sinner?

fight for justice or fight for own benefit?
Answer:
I've had three attorneys, two screwed me, one was great.

1. Told me to expect a settlement in the vicinity of $500,000. My settlement was $3000.

2. Lied to me, didn't file paperwork, screwed me over. Ended up testifying at my divorce trial about how badly he screwed me over. He was disbarred within a month of my divorce trial.

3. GREAT ATTORNEY. LOVES TO LITIGATE! Tells me, "Let's go to court and have some FUN!" He meant it. Funny thing is, I had a lot of fun during my divorce trial. My exhusband's attorney was straight out of school learning how to make deli sandwiches or something other than practicing law. I answered her questions in a way that would get her all flustered and confused. LOL It was great fun!

None of them will go to heaven. At least the last one is having a good time while he's here!
Most lawyers don't "fight". Are you getting that from a TV commercial? Most lawyers do not even practice litigation.
Lawyers are liars. When they fight, they get paid. Lucky bunch, indeed! There are a few who are honest and sincere though. But they are one in a billion!
Depends. My lawyer is righteous, ethical, moral, wise, learned, and a credit to his profession.

Your lawyer is a lying shyster. . .
The only thing I can say on this issue is that: Lawyers do not go to heaven. But they live pretty well while alive.
that depends on the person but mostly if your in criminal law long enough you become more of a sinner then a fighter.
Lawyers, for the most part are self-driven, by that I mean, they have their own interests at the forefront of everything they do. They count on the general public NOT knowing their rights OR the basic laws surrounding their own particular case; that is why they make the bucks. John Q Citizen has a problem and so he/she panics and hires an attorney.

Sad thing is that the American Bar Association is the ONLY monopoly that is government sanctioned. I think the American people, particularly the Paralegal Association ought to start a campaign to abolish that monopoly. It is the paralegals who do all the work. They are the REAL lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net