Saturday, October 31, 2009

Looking for an atty.,w/ no conflict of Interest?

Are there any internet support groups for ulcerative colitis ? After three years of dr's saying " Get over your hang up of being sick , (not to mention I had a very nasty case of C. Diff. Toxin A @ B .) My past gastroeneterologist of almost 6 years , told his associates at Prevea in WI.
" There is nothing wrong with her'' , I have done all tests that they asked of me !!
Over 115 visits to our local E.R.s , the money , . After a copious amount of bright red blood , and 3+ years. a colonscopy was scheduled for July 5 ,2007. On July 7, I recieved a phone call from Pathology.. Ulcerative Colitis and Rectal Proctitis , they put me on " Canasa " , doubled my amount of Opium suppositories.
Labeled " a drug-seeker with absolutely nothing wrong with me. " Take your Immodium and enjoy life" Thanks for the hell I have been forced to attempt to live through due to some of the inept services !
After being removed by the G.B.P.D, filed report w/ intern.affairs.LOST?!!
Answer:
I know they have a lot of trouble diagnosing UC. Personally I got lucky and they figured out it wasn't Chron's and was UC. Some people I know have had a lot of trouble with their diagonosing it. It would probably to best to talked to an attorney and see if there was a medical malpractice issue with it. after 115 visits I can't imagine the cost. you may want to look for this stuff oral med called colazal that is time released so that it gets the second half of the colon. asecol(i think it's called) does the front half.

i listed a link that might help you find a lawyer to recover damages near you
what do you want an attorney for?
Wow, I would have gone to different doctors and MORE different doctors. I have no idea how to help you. I'm sorry. I feel for you, though. I have been in a similar situation. I would just call around and talk to people...or research lawyers that deal with malpractice or NEGLIGENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net