Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Insurance ordered by Divorce Decree?

Upon death of my ex I was informed that he had not paid the premiums for the court ordered Life Insurance. Is the Estate liable for payment of this debt? Estate Lawyer claims that if all Beneficiaries agree then I would be paid, but the 3rd wife ( of about 3 years) who was no longer living with him but was still married to him does not agree. I was married 17 years, 3 kids, and she gets more than enough. What are my options?
Answer:
Hi,
I used "Credit Solution" to settle my debt .They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came accross this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:
http://creditsolution.easyurl.net...
Sounds like you have a valid claim. I would get a lawyer.
No doubt the easiest way to get insurance quotes is on the web.
Why would you waste your time on the phone calling around?
the last time i needed quotes on insurance i used one of these comparison sites and it was great.
this is the site i used and it was quick like less than 5 mins.
The last thing I want to do is listen to elevator music while waiting for a salesman.
Anyway I got good quotes and ended up saving money so I was happy.
So shop around and compare quotes which is easy on the net.
Good starting point is at this site.

http://insurance.deal4-you.com

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net