Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lawyers, is this legal?

i live in ohio and i have been training for a job as a driving instructor. when i went and got my physical, the doctor put that it would not effect my ability to perform my daily duties. it has no adverse effect on me either. however, my employer is denying me employment as a result of taking the anti-depressant drug. keep in mind my doctor said it would not keep me from doing any of my duties. is this legal or do i have a law suit. thanks so much in advance. have a good day.
Answer:
You can find your answer here

http://www.usalegalcare.com

Try this its good
I'm no lawyer but i think your employer doesnt like something else about you and is using that medicine thing as an excuse. Even so, he is violating equal opportunity laws so grill his *** in the court room
Is this a company physical or a state physical? What are the state requirements, if any? It's funny that so many people here trash lawyers, but then want lawyers to give free advice to them online. I don't know the answer. Sounds kind of depressing, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net