Saturday, October 31, 2009

Legal work age?

I am a 14 year old (although I am often told I look 16) boy from southern California and I wanted to know if there is anyway at all for me to get a job legally around here. If so, can someone tell or direct me to a place where I can find information concerning working limits and other related information. Thanks!
Answer:
Go to your local unemployment office and ask to speak to a Youth Corps representative. They can get you into a program that will allow you to work legally even though you are still legally a minor. Keep in mind that there may be laws limiting the schedule and number of hours you can work.
I think your fine. but really they look for older kids at the 16-18 years of age. Maybe you can help around the house at one of your parents work, sounds kinda lame and dorky I admit.

Try working as a bagboy at the local food mart.
well u can work for ur parents legally but i dont really know about anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net