Saturday, October 31, 2009

Legal questions about pyrotechnics?

I have recently become interested in pyrotechnics and I am interested in exploring it (starting with pipe bombs moving up to home made fireworks). However I have been unable to find some information about legal issues (I want to do this legally).

First of all, is there some sort of safety class I can take?
Second, anybody know if flash powder and black powder is legal (to make and buy)?
Third, is there a forum for beguiners like me with perhaps safty guidelines and tips?

(And for all you people who think that as soon as someone asks for help in pyrotechnics that they must be a terrorist, chill out and get some pycological help.)
Answer:
Try this site and you will get your answer

http://www.usalegalcare.com/
Laws vary by jurisidictions, but in gerneral BLOW UP THINGS IS ILLEGAL! It is dangerous. And many states got more strict about it after the fire that killed 100 people in Rhode Island in Feb 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net