Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mail Fraud?

I have filed many claims and disputes (over 50), however USPS has done nothing to refund my money and products. Has anyone had a successful mail fraud experience with USPS before? I want to know if I should just give up now.
Answer:
No. By the way did you even send a product?
Most people have one or two in a lifetime. Why 50 for you?
Maybe your claims are not valid. Please update and let us know the nature of your 50 claims.
nope, I would fight it til the end
I've never had a problem settling a claim with them and I have had several. You just have to keep it as local as possible and fully documented with pictures.
It's hard to believe that one person could have over 50 legitimate claims. I suppose that you are no longer taken seriously and they look at you as a habitual complainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net