Saturday, October 31, 2009

Living with someone on probation. Can they search my stuff?

I am living with someone on probation. Now I know that they can search the place if they are on parole but is that true with probation too? and they can only search the stuff that the person on probation can get to right?

Really I want to know what are my rights...or is me losing them the price I pay for living with someone on probation?
I live in California
Answer:
The person on probation can be searched at any time for no reason. The place they live ditto.

The searchers have no way of knowing what is your personal stuff and that of the person on probation.
i believe they are capable of searching a premises where someone on parole or probation is staying whenever they want so i think it is not giving up your rights but having your life and rights being protected by the probation agencies
When it comes to the law Judges, Lawyer's, Police and Probation officers can pretty much do as they please with certain limits and somewhat make up the rules along the way. But if you have something in the household that the person on probation isn't suppose to be around or that is Illegal maybe you should think about getting rid of it or that person your living with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net